To provide community members with resources and in-person assistance regarding stable housing, employment, treatment, physical and mental healthcare, naloxone access, education, COVID-19 education and take-home tests, HEP C and HIV rapid testing, and programs related to maintaining positive interpersonal relationships & community connection.
Who should attend?
- All community members seeking assistance
- Recently incarcerated and justice-involved individuals
- Community based organization seeking to learn about other community partners
- Tooele Opioid Response Network
- Tooele County Health Department
- Clinical Consultants
- Clean Slate Utah
- The Haven
- Vocational Rehab
- Hope on Tapp
- Young People in Recovery
- Department of Workforce Services
- Nat-su Healthcare
- Bonneville Family Practice and Behavioral Health
- Utah Harm Reduction Coalition
- Valley Behavioral Health
How to become a vendor:
Follow the registration button below to access the registration page. A member of our team will contact you once the application has been reviewed.